Throw out nonessential numbers. This includes age, weight and
Let the doctors worry about them. That is why you pay
2. Keep only cheerful friends. The grouches
pull you down. (keep this In mind if you are one of those
3. Keep learning: Learn more about the computer,
whatever. Never let the brain get idle. "An
idle mind is the devil's workshop."
And the devil's name is
4. Enjoy the simple things.
5. Laugh often, long and loud. Laugh
until you gasp for breath. And if you have a friend who makes
you laugh, spend lots and Lots of time with
6. The tears happen: Endure, grieve, and move on. The
only person who is with us our entire life, is ourself. LIVE
while you are alive.
7. Surround yourself with what you love: Whether
it's family, pets, keepsakes, music, plants, hobbies, whatever. Your
home is your refuge.
Cherish your health:
If it is good, preserve it.
If it is
unstable, improve it.
If it is beyond what you can improve, get
9. Don't take guilt trips.
Take a trip to the mall, even to the next county, to a foreign
country, but NOT to where the guilt is.
10. Tell the people you love that you love them, at