Really Need to Know, I Learned From Noah's Ark
|1. Plan ahead. It wasn't raining when Noah built the
2. Stay fit. When you're 600 years
old, someone might ask you to do something REALLY
3. Don't listen to critics--do what
has to be done.
4. Build on high
5. For safety's sake, travel in
6. Speed isn't always an advantage.
The cheetahs were on board, but so were the snails.
If you can't fight or flee-float!
Take care of your animals as if they were the last ones
9. Don't forget that we're all in
the same boat.
10. Stay below deck during the
11. Remember that the ark was built by
amateurs and the Titanic was built by professionals.
Remember that the woodpeckers INSIDE are often a bigger
threat than the storm outside.
13. Don't miss
14. No matter how bleak it looks,
there's always a rainbow on the other side.
Back to the smile page.