10. Well, how 'bout that? I'm lost! Looks like we'll have to stop and ask for directions.
9. You know Pumpkin, now that you're thirteen, you'll be ready for unchaperoned car dates. Won't that be fun?
8. I noticed that all your friends have a certain hostile attitude. I like that.
7. Here's a credit card and the keys to my new car. GO CRAZY!!
6. What do you mean you wanna play football? Figure skating's not good enough for you, son?
5. Your Mother and I are going away for the weekend. You might want to consider throwing a party.
4. Well, I don't know what's wrong with your car. Probably one of those doo-hickey thingies--ya know--that makes it run or something. Just have it towed to a mechanic and pay whatever he asks.
3. No son of mine is going to live under this roof without an earring. Now quit your belly-aching, and let's go to the mall.
2. Whaddya wanna go and get a job for? I make plenty of money for you to spend.
1. What do I want for Father's Day? Aahh -- don't worry about that. It's no big deal. (Okay, they might say it. But they don't mean it)
10. Don't ask me, ask your mother.
9. Were you raised in a barn? Close the door.
8. Now you listen to ME, Buster!
7. Who said life was supposed to be fair?
6. "Hey" is for horses.
5. You call that noise "music"?
4. No, we're not there yet.
3. I'm not just talking to hear my own voice!
2. If your friend jumped off a bridge would you?
1. In MY day......